Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Today

Today was my orientation and registration at my new school.  Although the orientation was boring and the same as all the other schools, it was a great day.  I got into three classes in my major and two 100 level classes that I am not too worried about.  After registering, I got a phone call for a job interview, so I went there after registration. I also got a phone call for another interview that I will have tomorrow! Although I didn't want to transfer, God has been providing opportunities left and right and confirming that this school and town is where He wants me!

Another thing that happened today is I decided to start working out again and eliminating almost all sugar from my diet once again! (No more sweet tea :( )  today I started with the baby step of alternating running and power walking....10min walk, 30sec run,1min walk and repeat the running and walking 5x and then a 5min walk to cool down.  Its a very small step, but it's all my body can handle right now...which I believe is ok: ) when I started to run, it felt like I had a million mosquitos inside of my legs biting me! That's how I know I need to take baby steps. I also am continuing my ab work out.

Now off to a worship service with a very dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment